10 Things I can’t Live Without
Here is my list of 10 things I can’t live without. Ok, I probably could, but life would be soooo much harder and not as much fun!
- My boys. I have 3 boys, ages 8, almost 6 and 2. And of course, the number 4 boy is my husband…They are my life and I couldn’t imagine life without them. They drive me absolutely bonkers most days, but they are also the sweetest, loving, kind and hardworking little humans ever. My husband, is a farmer and just works his tail off to provide for us. I just love them!
- Chapstick– I have a purse chapstick and a car chapstick, a bag chapstick and a home chapstick. I HATE dry lips and I think when I do not have access to chapstick my lips just know it! My niece came to my rescue when I forgot my chapstick while visiting and she let me borrow hers! Thank you, Kaydyn!
- My pillow. Y’all, I have some serious sleep issues and to help me fall asleep easily is my pillow. When I travel I have to have my pillow, earplugs and a sound machine. Ok, maybe I am exposing myself too much. Seriously though, I NEED my pillow to sleep!
- Pure Leaf Raspberry Tea– Have you tried this? It is AMAZING! I have to limit myself to one a day. Seriously though, I can’t wait to wake up in the morning and get my day started with this tea. I’m not a coffee or pop drinker, so my tea is my life line. Remember, I have 3 boys to keep up with!
- My calendar– Yes, I am old school, I still have a large paper desk/tabletop calendar. I also add everything into my phone calendar as well. AND I might just have a third calendar that I have in my bag with me at all times. With working two jobs and raising 3 kids, I love being able to see a large monthly view of my schedule. You guys, I seriously have to look at my calendar daily to keep on track!
- My face moisturizer– I tend to have super dry skin, so I moisturize my face daily. I love to take a shower at night and then slather that lotion on my face as soon as I exit the shower. Weird, I know.
- Permanent Markers. I LOVE office supplies. I swear, I was supposed to be a teacher. I love school supplies. That is by far my favorite isle in Target or Walmart to walk down. I have fine point and large point permanent markers on my desk at all times. I also always have some in my bag and purse! I know, I’m kinda weird! Back to school supply shopping is my absolute favorite!
- Photographs. This one makes sense, right? Since I am a photographer and all. I just have to have pictures around me at all times. I even have printed photographs on my visor in my truck! I have photos on my desk, in all rooms of my house, including my bathroom…
- Raspberries. My absolute favorite fruit of all times is raspberries. I always have to buy a two pack when I buy them at the grocery store. We also have a raspberry patch in our yard, however I mowed them off this summer, so I need to start a new patch! 🙁 I’ll have to remember to put that on my list.
- Lists! I am a total list person. I think I have probably 15 active “lists” on my phone right now. But I still prefer to have a handwritten paper list. I love to be able to check things off on my list, it makes me feel like I am accomplishing things! I’m not gonna lie, there are times I put something on my list that I’ve already done, just to cross it off!